Monday, September 25, 2017

Gym Psychology: The 6 Types Of Motivation

Everyone is motivated a little differently. Learn what type of motivation best suits you and then use that knowledge to attack your awesome fitness goals! One of my favorite topics to speak and write about is motivation. I like talking about motivation because it's so personal. Everybody has his or her own brand of self-encouragement and determination. Each of us is motivated a little differently. During a recent webinar for Gold's Gym, I discussed the six types of motivation. I spoke about this topic because knowing which type of motivation best compels you can be a really important factor in achieving your fitness goals. It went over so well that I thought I would share it with you! As you read through these motivation types, you may realize that you fall into more than one category?that's a good thing! You can use various techniques to ensure that you make it through those rough days and move onto bigger and better things. Continue Reading Here: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/gym-psychology-the-6-types-of-motivation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment